Directorate of Finance & Development
The WCSC – Directorate of Finance & Development, a wing of WCSC, was constituted by the President, WCSC, in the year 2012, with the following objectives:-
- To enhance the funds position of the WCSC.
- To maintain and develop the WCSC activities, Training procedures and Accounts with the application of Information Technology (IT) in various wings of the WCSC.
- To obtain exemption under Section 35AC of Income Tax Act to get 100% exemption from Income Tax for the donations received for the schemes under the WCSC – Village Service Project.
- To receive funds from corporate companies for the development of the WCSC.
- To receive funds from the State & Central Government in order to expand the SKY activities under the WCSC – Village Service Project.