[supsystic-slider id=4 position=”center”]
Restructuring the body in a natural way, Kaya Kalpa helps cure and prevent diseases. It relieves the practitioner of many of the troubles of aging.
Kayakalpa Yoga is an ancient wonderful technique of the Siddhas(saints) of South India for the enhancement of life energy.
In Sanskrit, the term “Kaya” means “body and “Kalpa” means “immortal”. The Science of Kayakalpa delineates the manner in which the human body can be immortalised.
Kayakalpa has a three fold objective
- Maintaining youthfulness and physical health,
- Resisting and slowing down the aging process,
- Postponing death until one reaches spiritual perfection.
In order to understand the science of Kaya Kalpa, we have to study the functioning of the human system.
This system mainly comprises: (a) The physical body; (b) The mind; (c) The bio-magnetism (d) The life-force; and (e) The sexual vital fluid.
As the diagram illustrates, these are all interrelated:
- Activates the brain cells to its fullest functional levels
- Increases memory power and grasping ability.
- Develops the immunity system.
- Reduces the effect of hereditary diseases.
- Intensity of chronic diseases like piles, diabetes, asthma and skin diseases is reduced and cured.
- Strengthens the uterus. Menstrual problems are reduced to a great extent.
- Brings about proper arrangement of polarity of body cells.
- Brings about reformation of character.
- Helps in removing unwanted thoughts and habits.
Kayakalpa gives significant physical, mental as well as spiritual benefit by intensifying our life-force. As this practice is a restructuring process of the body in a natural way, no medicines or herbs are involved. Significant results have been observed in various types of chronic diseases and in overall improvement of general health. Kaya Kalpa helps cure and prevent diseases and relieves the practitioner of many of the troubles of aging.
- The Kayakalpa can be learnt by those who have attained physical maturity (age above 14).
- We need to spend only 3 minutes every morning and evening.
- These exercises is taught in about 3 hours time by the SKY Professors.
Swamiji’s Poem on Kayakalpa Yoga
By sublimating and recycling The sexual vital fluid Kaya Kalpa frees you from A variety of earth-bound ills. Your mind develops strength and contentment comes to stay; Charity, compassion and chastity – consciousness Patience, forgiveness and acuity of intellect – All these become part of your nature and belong. Your Thought gets oriented to the Absolute direct and fear of death whithers In the effulgence of Wisdom.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty